The Public Has Spoken...
February 2020 Edition
Staff who deserve special praise:
Angie McCarty, Tracy Grafton, Ali Blazek, Stacey Pedersen x2, Janice Hodson, Brenda Rhodes, Lori Smith, Cindy Griffitts, Alex Brooks x2, Shawna Winter x2, Becky Hulett, Tonya Coon, Teresa Pearson, Darlene Leeds, Susan Salamone, All, Dr. Whitely
1) "Keep up the good work! We love our small-town clinic and hospital."
1)"They were all so kind and they took care of me. I was secure." 2) "They were great! It was Super bowl Sun pre-game time, but I felt I was the most important issue in the place! I could not have asked for more. No complaints!" 3) "Stacey Pedersen and Janice Hodson were great." 4) "Stacey Pedersen was very professional and caring!!!
1) "Paige is simply the best!! Your lab staff is all top-notch. They are compassionate and highly skilled. They are a rare and wonderful bunch. Celebrate the awesome Lab Staff! My daughter came as a frightened 7 - year old patient. Paige and Brenda turned the experience into a positive one! Wow!" 2) "They have all been professional and caring every time. I have said this before, and it is still true. I have never had a bad experience at St. Luke in the past 20+ years I have been a patient!!" 3) "All the lab girls are good!"
1) "We love our medical facilities!"
1)"It's a welcoming, friendly environment for health care." 2) "Keep doing what you're doing." 3) "Everything was great." 4) "Keep up the good work." 5) "Dr. Brown is very caring and has great bedside manner. Sharon James is awesome as well as the staff working with her. 6) "Terrific Experience."
1) "Alex Brooks is amazing and you are lucky to have him. Shawna and Becky have been wonderful to work with too!" 2) "Well trained staff."
1) "Teresa Pearson was excellent!! Darlene Leeds and Susan Salamone are also great."